Thermoplastic materials based on synthetic styrene rubbers SEBS and SBS.
Thermoplastic elastomers are better than traditional polymers for a range of parameters, including a wide range of hardness, elasticity, frost resistance, resistance to aggressive environments, low residual deformation, recyclability, significant electro-resistance and flexibility in usage.
INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS manufactures a wide assortment of thermoplastic elastomers for the production of parts for automotive, construction, household appliances, consumer goods, cable industry, medicine, toys and others.
- low density from 0,9 g/cm3
- hardness from 45 till 100 Shore A
- wide operating temperature range from -50С till +125С
- UV, acid, weak liquor resistance
- processing methods: extrusion and injection moulding
- smell absence